An historic bed & breakfast in Llangollen
Under new ownership
More rooms available than on booking websites, including new ground floor family bungalow which is also dog friendly.
Book Direct For Best Deals
01978 861 418
NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON
Nestled in the picturesque Dee Valley, our Grade II-listed historic accommodations welcomes travelers seeking an unforgettable stay at our family-run Bed and Breakfast. Choose the perfect accommodations with single, twin, double and family rooms.
Travel with ease, and enjoy:
- Full Welsh breakfast (vegetarian, gluten-free options available)
- Free WiFi
- Rooms with TVs, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryers
- Private car park
- Biker-friendly accommodations
- Non-smoking accommodations
Why choose us?
- Your accommodations will be in a Grade II listed historic building which has run as a B&B for the last 25 years
- Cambrian House is centrally located which makes it easily accessible to all kinds of amenities
- You will get to choose from Full Wesh, vegetarian or gluten free breakfasts
- We are also the winner of the “Rural Retreat of the Year" for Quality and Excellence, among other awards & designations
Discover the Welsh countryside
Centrally-located, our guest house is convenient to plenty of nearby activities - including golfing, cycling, fishing, white-water rafting, canoeing & kayaking and hiking.
38 Berwyn Street
Llangollen, LL20 8NB, UNITED KINGDOM