A historic guest house in Llangollen
Nestled in the picturesque Dee Valley, our Grade II-listed historic accommodations welcomes travelers seeking an unforgettable stay at our family-run guest house. Choose the perfect accommodations with single, twin, double and family rooms. We offer dining at our a la carte restaurant and licensed bar - perfect for a quick meal or celebrating that special occasion.
Travel with ease, and enjoy:
- Full English breakfast (vegetarian, gluten-free options available)
- Free WiFi
- Rooms with TVs, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryers
- Large, locked private car park
- Biker-friendly accommodations
- Non-smoking accommodations
Why choose us?
- Your accommodations will be in a Grade II listed historic building which was recently refurbished into a guest house
- Cambrian Guest House is centrally located which makes it easily accessible to all kinds of amenities
- You will get to choose from full English, vegetarian or gluten free breakfasts
- We are also the winner of the “Rural Retreat of the Year" for Quality and Excellence, among other awards & designations
Discover the Welsh countryside
Centrally-located, our guest house is convenient to plenty of nearby activities - including golfing, cycling, fishing, white-water rafting, canoeing & kayaking and hiking.
38 Berwyn Street
Llangollen, LL20 8NB, UNITED KINGDOM